Program Content About the Author Testimonials Ordering/Pricing Stress CardsContact Us Home
“Habit is habit and not to be flung out of the window
by any man, but coaxed downstairs a step at a time. ”
Ready, Set, STOP! program covers these key elements in 4 CDs and the
28 - page booklet:
- Understanding your personal habit.
- Increasing your awareness of smoking triggers.
- Developing coping strategies and a personal plan for stress and crisis management.
- Building self-esteem and commitment.
- Creating a personal plan to deal with weight gain.
- Tips on what to do after you quit smoking.
Ready, Set, STOP! Booklet also includes:
- Three-Month Calendar and Gold Stars
- Plan of Action Agreement
- Quit Smoking Contract
- Program Worksheets
- Food and Physical Activity Planners
Part 1 – Getting Ready to Quit (40 minutes)
1 Program Overview
2 Why You Began to Smoke?
3 Why You Love Smoking?
4 Your Reasons for Quitting
5 Use Light & Write Forms
6 More Steps before Quitting
7 Relaxation Techniques
8 Progressive Muscle Relaxation
Part 2 – How to Quit: Building a Tool Kit (43 minutes)
1 How to Quit Smoking
2 Your Personal Triggers
3 Alternative Coping Strategies
4 Other Options for Quitting
5 Health Effects of Smoking
6 Guided Imagery Exercise
Part 3 – Get Ready, Get Set, Go! (35 minutes)
1 Sign Contract: Quit Today!
2 No Cost, Low Cost Rewards
3 Nicotine Gum & Patch
4 Tips: First Week after Quitting
Part 4 – How to Quit Quitting (36 minutes)
1 Closing Remarks
2 Weight Gain & Healthy Eating
3 Physical Fitness
4 Tips: Preventing Relapse
The Ready, Set, STOP! booklet and CDs are packaged together in a handy toolkit.